Tuesday 22 May 2012

PTCRef's is where it's at...

Whilst I have been building my paid to click(PTC) income, I have been looking for a way of building a list of referrals who are like minded and want to guarantee an income from PTC. I joined PTCRefs.

Within it is a list of some of the top PTC sites. On reviewing them I found that I was a member in a number of them already. In this case you just enter all your existing referral ID's. Those listed where I was not a member, I joined.

Having updated all the ID's in the box beside each of the programs, I updated the list by clicking on the "Update Programs Username/ID" button at the very bottom of the page. The idea is that as new members join under you, they will repeat the steps above, thereby joining all these free PTC programs under you. Thats the plan and it does work.

Your referrals under each of these programs will increase and over time, and as you know the more referrals the more earnings. As always with PTC income you must remember to visit all PTC programs in your list. I do this everyday it doesn't take too long and there are others which I also visit outside of PTCRefs.

Remember, Don't Forget to visit the PTC programs that you have signed up yourself and earn that money by clicking everyday. The banner you will see further down on the right hand side of this blog, is from a selection of a number which PTCRefs makes available for you to promote one link, to get referrals for each of your PTC programs. See, PTC is a serious business and so is PCTRefs

No comments:

Post a Comment